Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Very good deal currently on Buy.com - Headphones


Just thought I would inform the world of a very good deal currently on Buy.com. They are selling a set of Turtle Beach noise cancelling headphones for $29.99 (including shipping). The market price of this is usually $59, and even at that price, the headphones are an incredible value for the money.


I bought a pair and I am using them continuously at work - quite a lot of air noise and people talking in the hall. I have a previous set (Noisebuster) of NC headphones, and these work much better.


The link is: http://www.buy.com/prod/turtle-beach-anr-20-active-noise-canceling-headphones/q/loc/111/203276976.html




I have tried them on several other engineers at work, and the general consensus is that while perhaps they aren't as perfect as the Bose NC headphones, they are darn close and $300 cheaper. For $29 ($19 if you join Google checkout) you really can't lose.

No comments: