Thursday, January 04, 2007

I doubt I can exactly blame president Bush, but...

It is really warm today. All week it has been at least 8 degrees, and now it is a balmy 13 degrees (56 degrees F)!!! And what am I doing? Sitting in the basement of my building and working!

Oh well, no complaints, at least when its this warm. I think the immediate blame is now formally attributed to El Nino. But for that I will try blaming Bush!

It is amazing on how busy things are. A full week of Christmas vacation has gone by, and I did not even find time to write in this blog. Wow! In the meanwhile, check out our photo site. At least there are some pictures of what we did. If I get a chance (no promised today) I will try to "bloggify" it here.

Finally, my toilet entry for the month (some readers have been telling me I am obsessed by toilets, based on several previous posts). The only thing we have are clogged and overflowing toilets here at home now and then. And that is not that funny...

No comments: